- Kazakhstan – The Best Opportunity in Central Asia
- KITEL SHOWCASE 2012 facts and figuress
- KITEL 2012 Conference
- KITEL 2012 Showcase sectors
- KITEL 2012 gives the unique opportunity for your Company to
- The most successful ways to participate in KITEL 2012
- Advertising Campaign for KITEL Visitors Include
- KITEL 2012 official support
- KITEL 2012 Post Show Report
Territory: 2724900 sq. km.
Population: 15 mln. 797 thousands of people (statistics on the 1st February, 2009)
Urban population: 57%
GDP: $112 bln. (2008).
GDP per head: $11100.
Despite of that other economical industries demonstrate some growth and profits slowdown, on the contrary, telecommunications sphere increases its turnover, especially in the Internet industry.
The total volume of telecommunications market in 2008 was 379 bln. of tenge.
Statistics is the evidence of dynamics of telecommunications is statistics. The quantity of the fixed lines subscribers in 2009 has reached 3 mln. 428 thousands, cellular service — 15 mln. 200 thousands, Internet — 2 mln. 193 thousands.
Broadband and Internet
Broadband services penetration in Central Asian, percentage of private subscribers, registered in the end of 2008:
- — Kazakhstan — 15,1%
- — Kyrgyzstan — 2,1%
- — Tajikistan — 0,6%
- — Uzbekistan — 0,5%
The biggest percentage of broadband services penetration in Kazakhstan was registered in the end of 2008, in comparison with other Central Asian countries. The portion of percentage in households has reached 15,1%. The level of broadband services penetration on corporate market almost reached 6,0%.
Kazakhstan cellular market
Penetration of cellular service in Central Asia, %:
- — Kazakhstan — 96%
- — Kyrgyzstan — 54%
- — Tajikistan — 57%
- — Uzbekistan — 56%
At the moment there are multiservice telecommunications networks are developing in Kazakhstan. Despite, there are other following perspective directions in the telecommunications market of Kazakhstan: modernization and further development of rural telecommunications, supply of new mobile 3G service (high-speed mobile access to Internet and radio communication), building of information superhighway, solution of the transition of Kazakhstan TV on the digital broadcasting format. Moreover, Kazakhstan will be among pioneers on the electronic government purchases project.
:: KITEL SHOWCASE 2012 facts and figures:
- 31 companies from 9 countries;
- 39% domestic exhibitors, 16% from Russia;
- 63% of exhibitors evaluated the result of participating in the exhibition as excellent and good;
- 95% of exhibitors responded in questionnaires that during all days of Showcase established from 10 to 50 business contacts;
- 987 visitors registered during 3 days of the Showcase;
- visitors by position titles: 24% top-level management; 12% second-tier management; 38% IT specialists, web-designers, programmers; 17% managers (sales, adverstisiment, marketing), 9% other specialists
From year 2012 well known Kazakhstan expo-brand KITEL changed its format. On 29-31 May 2012 in Almaty started telecom week, beginning from one day Conference KITEL’12, and followed up by one day Internet Conference i-MIX’12. KITEL Organisers are Kazakhstan exhibitions company Iteca jointly with the partner from Russia ITE Moscow. I-MIX’12 Conference was organised by Iteca jointly with Award.KZ, the national internet award, and KazNet Events.
KITEL 2012 Conference Key topics of KITEL 2012 Conference:
- ICT Sector in Central Asia today and tomorrow. Development and cooperation prospects
- Solutions and potential of mobile communications and VAS-services
- Prospects for the further development of fixed communications
- Prospects and opportunities of satellite communications
- New opportunities and development prospects in TV and radio broadcasting
- Challenges and solutions in the sector of information technologies and services
- Production and innovation
- Education and employment of ICT specialists and cooperation in the area of education technologies
:: KITEL 2012 Showcase sectors:
- Mobile Technologies
- Cable Technologies
- Satellite Technologies
- Digital Content
- TV and radio broadcasting: professional video and audio equipment; HDTV, IPTV, Mobile TV
- Computer and information technologies
- Monitors and TV
- Information security
- Software and Automatisation
- Digital devices
- Office technologies, operating supplies
- Banking technologies, equipment and services
:: KITEL 2012 gives the unique opportunity for your Company to:
- Promote your Company
- Establish new business contacts
- Meet with leading industry representatives
- Discuss vital issues
- Exchange the expertise
:: The most successful ways to participate in KITEL 2012:
- Presentation at the Conference
- Delegate at the Conference
- Display Stand at the Showcase
- Sponsorship and Advertising
:: Advertising Campaign for KITEL Visitors Include
- - Internet advertisement;
- - Advertisement in the specialized printed publications;
- - E-mails from organizers of exhibition;
- - Direct mail;
- - Fax;
- - Telephone calls;
- - TV advertisement;
- - Radio advertisement;
- - Outdoor advertisement;
- - Directories;
- - Press-conference devoted to the exhibition opening
MAKE THE GREATER IMPACT!
For the moment branding is the main factor in achieving the best results for business promotion. It is prestigious to be the exhibition Sponsor. As known, the Sponsor status associates with success, reliability, and wide opportunities of Company. Why KITEL sponsorship will bring success for your Company?
First of all, the company-sponsor should define correctly and precisely, what kind of exhibition sponsorship would be the most interesting and effective.
Secondly, the company-sponsor should represent those problems that solve by means of the given sponsor's action.
Thirdly, sponsorship of an exhibition should be part of the company’s general strategy for promotion its products and services to the certain market.
Finally, it is necessary to cooperate actively with organizers in order to achieve the best result from companies’ sponsorship campaign.
:: KITEL 2012 official support
- Samruk-Kazyna National Welfare Fund
- JSC Kazakhtelecom
:: KITEL 2012 Post Show Report KITEL 2012 Post Show Report You Can Download here.